Be it Step by Step explanation for an equation or graphical representation, you get it all. I just love to use this due to the flexibility it provides while studying.
I just bought your program. I purchased the Personal Algebra Tutor (PAT) and I am really disappointed with it. Reasons: 1) if the computer crashes, you have to email them for a password (where I live, on a mountain with high winds, we get alot of power outages) as well as lightning strikes; 2) they said that the problems could be typed in and a solution would be provided. Half of the math problems I have had, do not work with their program; 3) they say to email them the questions and they will provide the solutions, but it can take up to 24 hours, and sometimes that is too long to wait for an answer. To show proof of my confirmed purchase of the PAT program, I have attached a copy of the receipt that they sent to me.
Colleen D. Lester, PA
Its nice to know that educational software thats actually fun for the kids even exists. It sure does beat a lot of that junk they try to sell you these days.
Dora Greenwood, PA
As a teacher I praise Algebrator because the students love it and find it most stimulating and interesting. What they see is what they learn and moreover it is relevant to the curriculum.
Kathleen Becker, PA
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2011-09-17:
- simplifying radicals calculators
- decimal to square feet
- "algebra worksheets"+"step by step"+"free"
- "grade 9 algebra worksheets"
- primary worksheet on balancing equations
- rational exponent solver
- the hardest test problem in the world
- mcdougal littell middle school math book course 3 answers
- first order linear equation
- t1-89 calculator f(x)=(a(x-h))3 + 3
- how to divide rational expressions
- "How is doing operations (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing) with rational expressions similar to or different from doing operations with fractions"
- 3rd grade mathes triangle and shapes usa
- how to do algebra
- prentice hall math a slope
- algebraic inequalities for kids
- what is a real life example of a polynomial divided by a binomial?
- how to solve for x in quadratic equations when equation does not equal 0 on TI 84 plus silver edition
- multiplying standard forms
- holt pre algenra workbook answers
- simplify algebraic expressions higher
- math practice jobs
- free download of 9th class maths formulas
- maths study guide+grade 10
- what is the difference between solving equations and inequalities?
- ti-84 emulATOR
- solve nonlinear equation excel
- solver ti
- pie math sign
- High School Algebra Pizzazz
- free online tests for 1st graders
- java sum integers
- 6th grade multiplication sheets
- finding factors of trinomials using the diamond or square
- fun algebra worksheets
- maths percentages for beginners
- blank lattice addition worksheet
- algebra equations for 4th grade
- free radical solver
- Prentice Hall Mathematics Algebra Green Book
- calculator that solves any problem written
- square root symbol calculator
- free online math solver step by step
- worded problem in age
- simple equation worksheet
- How can we solve problems with fractional exponents or radicals?
- "worded equations" "division"
- trigonometry equations solver
- solving fractions with cubed square root equations
- how to divide multiply add and subtract fractions for kids
- quadratic trinomial comics
- Printable Pictures Of Quadrilaterals
- math simplifier
- what is the fourth root of 7
- 6th grade algebra games
- physics chapter 7 one-step calculations
- free printable fractions for 3rd graders
- college algebra helper
- algebra squares for grade 6
- free sample picture chart problem in grade6 elementary math grade6
- interger worksheets - Grade 8
- order of operations solver
- solving quadratic equation on TI-84 g
- nth term in a sequence SAT
- multiply fractions using distributive property
- practice worksheet 9-8 glencoe division
- problem solving worksheets, adding and subtracting fractions
- combinations and permutations interactive
- egyptians and quadratic
- FORTH GRADE DESIMAL GAMES
- general maths questions
- free algebra placement test for seventh grade
- ebooks daily algebra 1 warm ups
- solving 2nd order differential equations
- how to convert a decimal to a fraction
- 10th grade Math TAKS strategies
- online worksheet for primary 2 in problems sum
- • What are some examples from real life in which you might use polynomial division
- worksheet solving systems of equations addition method
- free 7 grade algebra printables
- free printable pre algebra worksheets
- Geometry worksheet answers Chapter 10 resource copyright by McDougal Littell
- ti-89 converting to a hex number
- adding subtracting negative worksheet